Saturday, January 18, 2014

August 2013 Update

One Friday in August, Clint had a bad day.  The boys and I decided to try and turn things around.  We painted mustaches (in Sawyer's case he wanted to not comply and chose a cat) on our faces to surprise Clint.  It was pretty hard for Clint to keep a straight face at dinner.  In the selfie of myself and Beau you can see a baby on my back.  That is the only way anything gets done around the house. 










We spotted a wild pear tree at the farm this summer.  We picked a bunch of pears one hot evening.  They were delicious.  Clint discovered the best way to get them down was to throw a water bottle into the branches.  While at the farm that particular day we picked up Clint's grandfather's old riding lawnmower.  It probably hadn't been started in 15-20 years.  It worked great!









Clint and I celebrated our 14th year of meeting.  This is the exact spot where we met for the first time.  Oddly enough I still have the shirt I was wearing and wore it on our date that night.  Clint surprised me by recreating the shirt he was first wearing.  What a fun 14 years!













No comments: