Sunday, January 12, 2014

Paul Seven Months

Paul turned seven months old on August 9th.  He had his six month appointment at the end of the month.  He weighed 21 lbs (90%) and was 28 inches long (80%).  He is my smallest baby, but still pretty close to his brother.  This past month we started solids and he is sleeping better.  He still only naps occasionally, but boy do I try.  Right on schedule everyday I put him down and he wakes up 10 minutes later.  I've tried everything and I still have hope that someday he will nap.  He does occasionally take a long morning nap (like 1 hour).  My other two still nap more than he does.  He loves loves loves to eat.  He will eat anything given to him and doesn't stop until I think its time.  I have been trying to give him at least one purred vegetable/day, but otherwise he gets fruit, rice cereal, yogurt, bread, beans, or graham crackers (Beau's potty training snack of choice so we always have a ton laying around.)  He also got a tooth this last month.  It went pretty smoothly.


Paul is sitting up like a champ.  He can roll over, but never does.  I only know because sometimes I find him on his belly in the morning.  He loves his daddy and his brothers.  He is happy and very interactive.  I get the impression he just likes to be one of the boys.  He never stops moving.  Ever.  I am a little nervous about having a toddler that doesn't sleep and never stops moving.  He sure is a good cuddler though.

Sawyer has been the best big brother this month.  He and Beau play all day together and really have fun together.  Sawyer is getting into legos, but still needs some help.  He loves to ride his bike, watch Phineas and Ferb, and play with his lego people.


Beau is at such a funny, happy stage.  He is completely verbal and says such cute things.  Some of our favorite is "watch my frick", "Its ok, its ok, its ok", and many more.  This age is precious, but it only helps that Beau loves to get people to laugh.  He also likes to make up songs.  He loves to do anything Sawyer does and "watch Perry".  Beau is still obsessed with OSU blankie.  "It has a ho (hole) in it."  He started storing toys in his blanket, but now he can get his whole body in it and spends large portions of his day doing this.




No comments: