The first week of August I decided it was time to potty train Beau. Now Beau had no interest in sitting on the toilet, but I decided it was now or never. It was so easy to potty train Sawyer (at 21 months no less). Needless to say I didn't realize I was suppose to take him to the bathroom like every hour. I didn't last long. I was not cut out for this stuff.
Back to potty training, Beau picked out graham crackers as his
reward. Sawyer figured out pretty quickly he got a graham cracker too
if Beau went to the bathroom and m&m's for number two (I'm a total
pushover and it seemed fair enough for me). Well within a day or two
Sawyer had Beau completely potty trained. Even number two. All I had
to do was wipe and pass out the reward. It was amazing!!! Beau never
had an accident as long as Sawyer was in charge. We called him coach
for the next few weeks.
Now some of the funny things
about Beau on the toilet were he liked to hear stories about "Hayden and
Holden and the magic 4-wheeler". I had no idea how he came up with
this. He also liked to sing a song "Ring around the poo-poo" with his
little middle finger make circular motions. He would laugh and laugh on
the toilet. He also still prefers to potty completely naked. The
whole process ended up being a lot of fun for the whole family.

No comments:
Post a Comment