Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Beau at 4

by Clint


Beau keeps all of us laughing all the time. He is a very joyful creature. At 4, he continues to be my (Dad) puppy. He's usually jumping or dancing around finding ways to be happy or make someone else feel better. He makes me carry him around the house upside down. He loves his brothers. He really likes riding his bike and scooter, and he keeps us laughing with phrases like "Oh sure," "I wanna play memory," "No way Jose," "Do that again," "Come on Dougie," "I wanna watch toonies." Beau really likes playing with his brothers, and it's nice that he gets to spend most days playing with Paul at home. It's so fun to listen to Beau and Sawyer play in the morning together, building forts, playing with cars, and laughing. Beau fills our house so much fun, love, joy, warmth, and playfulness. If I have a tough day at work, all I have to do is wrestle with Beau, and he has me laughing. Most of his challenging moments happen when he is hurt or doesn't feel good. During those moments, he is very vocal. He still has Beauments, but we are working through those. Beau has a beautiful heart and he is such a joy for those who know him.

No comments: