Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fall Break 2014

Clint was out of town for work over Fall Break.  I convinced my mom to meet us in Tulsa for a little overnight get-away.  She brought Shepherd, Summit, and Julianna along to give Julie a little time at home with her newborn.  We took the kiddos to the zoo Friday afternoon.  The weather was gorgeous.  Then we got two adjoining rooms at the Wyndham in Tulsa.  They had a little water park that is perfect for the kids this age.  We spent all evening swimming and watching TV in the room.  The kids were hilarious.  On Saturday morning my mom took the Faught kids back.







After we departed ways, I decided to be the super-hero mom and take my boys to Chuck-E-Cheese.  We just stayed for a little over an hour which was the perfect amount of time for a 3 and 1 yr old.  Poor Beau got scared and stuck in the not-so ''fun house''.  This pregnant mama with a baby on her hip had to crawl through to rescue him.  But otherwise we had a blast.  I do enjoy arcade games.  I was not about to eat pizza from Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch so I packed up the kids and took them all to Whole Foods for lunch.  They had all kinds of free kid activities that day and the boys thought it was even better than Chuck-E-Cheese.











These two were waiting for Daddy to finally get home from his trip.


No comments: