One of the most memorable things about soccer was Sawyer's defense. He would run up to the goal, inevitably trip, and next thing there would be 3 or 4 kids on the ground on top of him. I don't think he did it on purpose but he stopped the opponents from scoring many times this way (this happened at least once a game).
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Fall Soccer
This fall Sawyer played 6 and under soccer. Which meant this fall Clint (and I as his proxy) coached 6 and under soccer. It was everyone in the entire family's first time to play soccer. It ended up being a lot of fun. Clint was a great coach, Sawyer was a great soccer player, Beau and Paul were great sideline soccer players, and I was a great cheerleader, and little kid wrangler.
One of the most memorable things about soccer was Sawyer's defense. He would run up to the goal, inevitably trip, and next thing there would be 3 or 4 kids on the ground on top of him. I don't think he did it on purpose but he stopped the opponents from scoring many times this way (this happened at least once a game).
One of the most memorable things about soccer was Sawyer's defense. He would run up to the goal, inevitably trip, and next thing there would be 3 or 4 kids on the ground on top of him. I don't think he did it on purpose but he stopped the opponents from scoring many times this way (this happened at least once a game).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment