We had family clean out the cars day. The kids were a big help.
Sawyer had to get some blood work done. He was pretty scared of the experience and tramatized. Afterwards Clint took him to IHOP (Sawyer's favorite foods are hamburgers and pancakes). He immediately sat down and drew a picture of getting blood on his kid's menu. Art therapy?
Sawyer became a backgammon pro over the break. Beau's not too bad himself.
One morning I gave the boys a bottle of vinegar and a box of baking soda. They had a blast and I was so impressed with all the experiments they came up with all on their own.
Grammy and Grandpa gave the boys geodes for Christmas. We took them to the farm one day and broke them up.
On that particular day, Sawyer and Beau decided they were going to go on their own hike. They packed their own lunch in a backpack and hiked by themselves for about an hour. Here they are eating their lunch on dinosaur mountain. I snapped this picture from across the pond.
The boys and I went bowling the day after Christmas. Clint was going to go, but suddenly got so sick I had to turn around and take him home. He had some random virus, but was better the next day.






No comments:
Post a Comment