Clint also road tripped down to Fort Worth for the OSU vs TCU game with Will and Jason. I am not sure what happened on his road trip because I never heard many details, but I know they had fun.
Sunday, March 29, 2015
OSU Football 2014
OSU football had its highs and lows this year. Clint and I were able to go to the Texas Tech game and sit in his parents club seats. It was fun to go to a game together. One beautiful Saturday we decided to take the boys to campus just to walk around, with no plans to go to the game. We started our morning at Dough Pokes for donuts. Then we headed to campus. It was so beautiful and so much fun football energy on campus Clint started to really want to go to the game. I told him he could go if he took Beau and Sawyer with him and was able to get tickets for the amount of cash we had in our wallets. We had $30. To get 3 tickets for just $30 seemed impossible. The first person we approached about their tickets laughed at us when we offered $30. The second person we approached laughed and said they had 3 tickets they were trying to give away for free! They had won the tickets and felt wrong about taking money for them. Then I heard the sweetest voice. It was Sawyer and he looked at me with those puppy dog eyes and said he just prayed to God that we could get tickets and go to the game and God instantly answered his prayers. So sweet. Paul and I headed home and picked up our other 3 boys later that afternoon. A fun time was had by all.
Clint also road tripped down to Fort Worth for the OSU vs TCU game with Will and Jason. I am not sure what happened on his road trip because I never heard many details, but I know they had fun.
Clint also road tripped down to Fort Worth for the OSU vs TCU game with Will and Jason. I am not sure what happened on his road trip because I never heard many details, but I know they had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment