Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beau Rockland Aichele

Beau Rockland Aichele is here!  Our newest family member was born November 10th, 2010 at 9:56 a.m. weighing 8 lbs 11 oz.  We had a smooth, wonderful delivery and both Beau and I are doing great.  The boy was born with lungs.  He has been nothing but a joy.  He is very alert and responsive.  He also appears to have an opinion already.  Sawyer is adjusting very well to being a big brother.  I have always thought Sawyer looked a lot like his daddy, but that was until I saw Beau.  So far he appears to be a mini Clint. 


Family watching Beau in the nursery.

Beau has been so alert and loves to interact with his family already.  We actually did not decide on an official name until right before we left the hospital.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

He's beautiful and love the name!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

We're so proud and happy for you and your growing family. He's gorgeous and perfect!

The Schumachers said...

He is beautiful!! I cant wait to meet him and see you guys!!

The Beene's said...

Congrats to all of you!! He is absolutely precious! We LOVE the name too! :)

Paul and Sabrina said...

So glad to hear everyone is doing well!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!