I made it! It is only three days before my scheduled C-section, and I thought I would summarize my pregnancy. Still no official baby name yet. I work best under pressure (or drugs, we will find out). This pregnancy has been pretty much the same as Sawyer. No morning sickness. A little fatigue. Varicose veins, and the mask of pregnancy (not as bad this time because I have a make-up bag of lotions for it now.) And no stretch marks. I started showing around 19 weeks which was the same with Sawyer. The big difference is I am huge with this one! I didn't gain any weight at all until 21 weeks, but then I made up for it. I couldn't wear my wedding band as of 33 weeks (I wore it the entire time with Sawyer), and the clothes I wore to the hospital at 35 weeks with Sawyer were not only tight, but showed 3 inches of belly at 34 weeks. Now at 38.5 weeks I can barely tie my shoelaces. But I feel great, have plenty of energy, and have been getting pretty good sleep. I didn't have any contractions with Sawyer and I started having contractions at 27 weeks with this one. At this point they are pretty constant as long as I am moving.
This little guy though rarely moves in my belly. We will find out soon if it is because a) I am too busy with my other boys to notice. b) The extra insulation I have acquired has softened the movement. c) This guys is a laid back little fellow. We are very excited for him to come!
 |
| Pooped at the zoo at 38 weeks pregnant. It was 50 degrees outside, I was in a t-shirt and still sweating. I am ready to be done with the sweating, snoring, and grunting. |
3 comments:
You look fantastic! I am so excited for you guys and I hope that everything goes smoothly. I will be thinking about you all this week!
You look great Melanie!! Can't wait to see pictures (and the name) of the new little one!!
You look fab!! I've enjoyed getting caught up on your blog. We're really looking forward to seeing you guys over the holidays!
Post a Comment