We are adjusting to life with 2 kids at the Aichele house. In a little over a week I have gotten prep time to go out down from 3 hours to 1.5 hours. Sweet Beau has been a total love to be around. He has an opinion and he has lungs, but he is pretty easy to keep happy. He wants to be cuddled all the time and wants to eat every 1 to 2 hours during the day. I would be losing my mind over that except he is already going 4-5 hour stretches at night. He reached his birth weight in just one week from his birthday. Like I said the boy likes to eat a lot. He is very alert and is already strategizing to conquer the world. He has even tried to smile at us a few times.
Now big brother is having a harder time adjusting. He is a great big brother and very sweet to Beau, but he is having a hard time sharing his mommy. He clings to me constantly and has been testing me to make sure I still love him. I am ready to be through this stage. Sawyer has been finding ways to entertain himself and he constantly keeps us smiling.
I am doing great! I attribute my great recovery to all the help from friends and family. My mom helped me get settled back in, Clint's mom came to help out on Clint's first full day back to work, our amazing church small group has been bringing us food and my MOPS group is going to bring meals as well. Thanks everyone!


3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Sawyer in the bag!! Sweet boy!! After Thanksgiving we would love to bring a meal over and eat with you guys!!
The pictures are precious!! Hang in there with the jealousy issues...I promise it does get better! :)
What beautiful boys and so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! I miss you tons and hope we can visit sometime in 2011!
Post a Comment