Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pauline Wright

My grandmother, Pauline Wright, passed away on September 25th, 2010 at 1:11pm.  She was 85, raised 5 daughters, one son (my father), was brilliant, loved to read, and she spent the last four years living in Siloam Springs being cared for by my parents.  She had a very peaceful death and most of my family was able to make it in at some point the last week of her life.  We were all able to make it to her funeral.


This is all my grandmother's direct decedents (and spouses).  As you can tell I have a lot of cousins. After the funeral all 40+ of us headed to Olive Garden.  Kind of unique but that is my family.

Here is my family.  My sister's and I have lots of boys and it is nearly impossible to get a picture where all the kids are looking in the right direction.  Sawyer lost his last paci and was incredibly difficult that day.  We ended up giving in and making an emergency trip to Target to get more pacies.
Here I am 33 weeks along.  At this point I was already bigger than I was with Sawyer when I delivered.

No comments: