Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary


Clint and I really stepped up the romance for our 6th wedding anniversary.  Our anniversary was Saturday, November 20th  This was Beau's actual due date.  The day started with our toaster (which of course was a wedding gift) breaking.  As the toaster is the symbol of all wedding gifts I wander what this meant . . . Clint took me took the doctor for our celebration (the dr. said everything looked great) and then we went to lunch.  We also grabbed a quick dinner and had friends watch Sawyer.  Other than that we did absolutely nothing.  No gifts, nothing.  Clint did buy me a card while I was in the doctor's office.  The only picture I got of our anniversary was me kissing my man.

 Well wrong man, but because I didn't get any pictures of Clint and I on our 6th wedding anniversary I thought I would share a picture of our honeymoon because we look absolutely the same.

Ok so maybe I have a few more wrinkles, Clint some gray hair.  Oh and we both have gained about 30 lbs (I did just have a baby, I don't know what Clint's excuse is).  But spending 6 wonderful, romantic years with my best friend and the two little guys below make it all worth it.


No comments: