On Sunday the boys decided that we needed to test out the pool, even if it was still very cold. I don't think my boys have any sense of cold or hot.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Arkansas Party Weekend
We traveled to Arkansas in mid April to have a weekend of celebrations. We first started by throwing a wedding shower for Ali. While Paul and I were at the shower, Clint and the boys had burgers and went hiking. After the shower was over we started setting up for Meme's birthday. My sisters and I felt we should really throw a big birthday bash for Meme because we are so grateful that she made it to her birthday healthy and alive. We (mostly Julie) decided we should have a wine tasting party. She thought of everything, even live music. We had the evening festivities by the pool. My main responsibility was labels for the wine bottles. Total fail. I ordered them off the internet and they showed up a few days after the party! I was at walmart the night before and put my last minute labels together on the drive to Arkansas.
On Sunday the boys decided that we needed to test out the pool, even if it was still very cold. I don't think my boys have any sense of cold or hot.
Mom called her post chemo hair, "the poodle doo". It was eerily similar to her own mother's hair. I think all along she needed floral accents. Hah!
On Sunday the boys decided that we needed to test out the pool, even if it was still very cold. I don't think my boys have any sense of cold or hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment