Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Meme's Cancer
In May my mom felt the need to get a MRI of her brain despite her doctors advice. Sure enough they found a tumor. It was tiny. Several doctors said it was so small not to worry, but Meme is a fighter. She found a doctor with a "cyber knife" in Tulsa. Went she went to him two weeks later. The tumor had doubled in size and another had popped up! The doctor was able to use his laser to remove it immediately. We are so thankful that these tumors were caught early. She and my dad went back to Europe for more treatment and is doing great! We spent some time in the Tulsa waiting room. On the evening we were getting the procedure done there was a tornado. Fortunately the doctor's office was in a basement, but my dad an I saw the funnel cloud form out of the door way. I had never seen that before.
Yep, that's my mom on the floor right before a major brain tumor. I guess these two little angels are irresistible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment